In this article, we are going to discuss how to cancel an Adobe subscription.
What is Adobe Acrobat for and how to use it
Adobe is software that allows you to create, edit, and store various types of files. A full subscription includes all Adobe apps that can be purchased separately.
Adobe Flash is a technology that allows you to create multimedia content, ie information that includes video, audio, animation, games, and more. Once this text is placed on the sites, the user has access to its playback, however, it has its own file format (usually SWF, FLV, and F4V), for playback of which, as in the case of any other file format, you need your own software.
The working conditions of the employees, Adobe Acrobat know well what it is for in the first place, and why it is worth purchasing a subscription to it.
Adobe Illustrator is the most common vector graphics editor. It’s the perfect tool for creating illustrations for web design or stickers, but of course, it’s not all its capabilities. You will learn how to make the most of Adobe Illustrator in this course.
Perhaps Illustrator is the second most popular program from the Adobe suite after the famous Photoshop. Its main function is really to create illustrations, laconic pictures with monochromatic fillings.
How to cancel Adobe subscription?
Let’s say that work on your project is completed and you want to unsubscribe from Adobe Illustrator CC. It is not so easy to find the service cancellation button on the Adobe Creative Cloud website, since, unfortunately, it simply does not exist. In order to annual your subscription, you will need to contact support.
Please mind that you need to cancel your subscription a few days before it ends. If the request to cancel the subscription is made 24 hours before the end of the subscription or later, then the payment for the next month will be charged from you in any case and you will have to explain to the support service in English in order to get your money back for the next month.
Follow these steps to unsubscribe from Adobe:
- Open Adobe application, Select Help -> Manage My Account
- Enter your email address and Adobe ID (password) in the dialog box that appears.
- On the Adobe website page that opens, click on the phrase “Manage your plan.”
- On the next page, click on the phrase “Contact support”.
- A new page will open. Click on the “Account Problems” button.
- Click on the “Unsubscribe” button.
- Then click on the “Show link option” button.
- Next, you will have the choice of connection: chat or call, select correspondence. After that, a dialog box with an Adobe representative will open, here you need to write that you want to unsubscribe.
A copy of the correspondence that will come to your e-mail will serve as confirmation that you have contacted support with a request to cancel your subscription.